We are working hard to restore power to everyone’s homes, but we’d like to make sure that both you and your furry friends stay warm in the meantime. Follow our tips to keep your pets warm during an outage.
- Keep your pets hydrated. Trying to stay warm takes up a lot of energy. Keep fresh water available for your animals at all times.
- Dress to impress. Have a short-haired animal? A coat or sweater can be both cozy and fashionable.
- Bundle up. Your pet gets cold, just like you. Keep them warm with blankets and thick bedding.
- Go outside. Although it’s cold, it’s still important to take your dog outside. Doing so will provide both you and your pet with Vitamin D from the sun.
- Ask for help. Contact loved ones with power or local animal shelters if you are having trouble keeping your pets warm. They may be able to house your pets temporarily until your power is restored.
I live in Manchester and was only without power for 1day but wanted to let you know I really appreciate all the hard work all of your workers do to get the power back on.
Also thank you for the delicious breakfast at Manchester Market today!!!!